As featured on
A new state Department of Public Health report revealed cases of lead poisoning in children under 6 years old had the largest year-over-year drop in 2017 in five years.
- Start-up with West Hartford ties brings new cleaning process to state
- New Haven chef to appear on ‘Chopped’
- West Hartford nursing home among those in CT cited for infection-control violations
- West Hartford teen wins poetry contest
- Robert Miller: Turtles are on the (slow) move again
- Lorena Bobbitt Shares Her Story in Lifetime Original Movie
- West Hartford, Jackson Lab collaborate on improved COVID-19 testing for first responders
- West Hartford sets rules, provides applications for retail, dining reopening
- Protesters call for faster opening: Lamont ‘took our choice away’
- Kingswood Oxford student recognized by U.S. Figure Skating Association
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.