(BPT) - According to the Experian 2021 Data Breach Industry Forecast, in 2021, cybercriminals could exploit the COVID-19 pandemic and advances in technology in a multitude of ways. The vaccine rollout could be a target for hackers to target providers and disrupt supply chains. High-speed 5G will usher in amazing new possibilities, but with those advancements come increased vulnerabilities and risk to autonomous vehicles, our connected devices, and more. Michael Bruemmer, Vice President of the Experian® Data Breach Resolution group and Consumer Protection at Experian, explains five predictions for the data breach industry in 2021 and tips for how to protect your personal data.
- A guide to dining ‘igloos’ and ‘greenhouses’ in Connecticut
- ‘Our way to normalcy’: New COVID vaccination plan brings hope to some in West Hartford
- ‘Frightened to death’: Concerns grow as those with Down syndrome wait for COVID vaccine
- Superintendent: All West Hartford schools will soon be in-person
- Where to find birria tacos in Connecticut
- Police: One person injured in West Hartford shooting
- Police: Pair charged with West Hartford kidnapping
- ‘Much needed’ road repairs closes part of North Main Street in West Hartford
- Chief: West Hartford home suffers ‘catastrophic’ damage in fire
- UConn’s Hartford, Waterbury campuses report first COVID-19 cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.