(BPT) - Saturday, February 29th is Leap Day, so we all get one additional day on the calendar. What will people do with that extra time? According to a new survey from H&R Block, Americans are craving more free time to spend with family or even sleep. Karen Orosco, Senior Vice President of U.S. Retail at H&R Block, explains how using H&R Block’s Tax Pro Go this tax season can save precious time and get you back to doing the things you love.
- West Hartford man indicted for fentanyl distribution
- West Hartford mayor confirms first case of coronavirus in town
- West Hartford reinforces Lamont’s excutive orders banning gatherings of 10 or more
- ‘American Pickers’ coming to Connecticut in search of ‘rusty treasure’
- Hoffman SummerWood creates a unique culture of caring for senior living
- MDC reminds community of rules at public spaces
- Young Israel of West Hartford celebrates 50th anniversary
- Robert Miller: Find your center through nature while social distancing
- Chris Powell: Connecticut will erase crimes like Weinstein’s
- Yale doctor: CT only at the beginning coronavirus outbreak
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.